Layer 2 Cloud Connector
Features & Benefits
The Layer2 Cloud Connector connects your line-of- business data to Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, Dynamics CRM/ERP, Exchange, SQL databases and almost any other systems:
- No programming or tools required: Just select a data provider, enter connection string and data query. No installation or customizing at SharePoint or the external data source required.
- 100% compatible to ALL SharePoint 2010 / 2013 offerings: On premise, externally hosted, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, or sandboxed.
- Reliable architecture: A connection is established only for data exchange – not for user interaction. External data is cached in native SharePoint lists.
- Secure data connection and transfer: The connector runs where your data resides today – on any server or client inside your corporate network with Internet connectivity available, or in the cloud. No data is exposed to any 3rd party.
- High performance: Works great with large data sets.
- Almost any data source supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, file content (Excel, XML, CSV), File System Replication, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics NAV/CRM, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, Lotus Notes, SAP, Web Services etc.
- Data providers for SharePoint, OData, File System, XML/RSS, Exchange, SOAP included. Vendor specific or 3rd party ADO.NET data providers supported.
- Start workflows or send email notifications in the cloud on external data change.
- Sync your local or server file shares to SharePoint, Office 365, OneDrive4B without any restrictions.
- Connect all supported systems directly with each other, without using SharePoint or Office 365.
Graag meer weten?